Monday, June 2, 2008

June Jewelry Clearance Sale




We have items starting at $5!!!! All the June Jewelry Clearance Items are One of a Kind items or Limited Edition items. So, what does this mean for you? They will ship out as soon as we receive full payment! So, don't hesitate start shopping today! We will be adding pieces all week long. This is one of those last chance sales we are running!


I just want to thank everyone who has stopped by today to get ahead start!


Tonight I am off to see Sex in the City- I hope I don't fall asleep in the theatre, not because it's a bad movie, but because I'm a mom of 2, run my jewelry business, and we had a crazy weekend! And what I really need is a big O nap! Well, I guess that's why I drink coffee!


I'll put my two cents in tomorrow about the movie!

No comments: