Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cluster of Pearls Necklace Jewelry Board #6

I'm really hooked on the color Yellow! Maybe it's all the thoughts of vacation! We have been talking about the vacations we want to take this year. One for sure is out to San Diego- to see the ocean and play in the sand! Shades of Yellows and Blues always seem to get me into the mood for vacation. I've paired one of my Cluster Pearl Necklaces (Style #70BN), with this Charcoal Twill Jacket and AG Angel Confetti Jeans you can find at Anthropologie. The layering top is from Banana Republic. The fabulous Jacquard Ballet Flats are from Piperlime. I love this High Gloss Wallet in yellow, part of the Anthropologie collection. This board shows how versatile the Cluster Pearl Necklace can be; here it is paired with a jacket and jeans, or the obvious, your wedding day attire. If you prefer a little sparkle in the necklace you can choose the Grace Necklace from our Bridal Collection.

No comments: