Monday, February 11, 2008

For The Love Of Etsy.com

Have you every had a chance to browse through Etsy.com? I am so captivated by the items that people put up for sale, or just reading about the people- it's like people watching but you don't have to leave your house. If you haven't visited Etsy.com - you need to take a few minutes everyday to see what is new in the world of Etsy! People from all over the world post new items for sale everyday, every minute. There are so many things that Etsy stands for, you really need to visit the website- I couldn't possible sum it up for you. Everyone I meet who makes something, I encourage them to check out Etsy.com. It's such a great 'little' community for all types of artists, working in every type of medium out there!

I love to browse through the different jewelry people. I love to see what other people are creating. I am so amazed at some of the work. It really is incredible.

I wish when I was in college that Etsy was around, or something like it. I think it really would have encourage more artists (or just me) to complete their creations and place them up for sale. Some students could have paid their tuition.

Well, that is my submission for today. I am trying to take advantage of my moment of peace and quiet. My husband took the kids to my son's soccer and then on a walk. I have the back door open and a nice stillness in the area. We have been enjoying the beautiful weather for the past couple of days. The only problem is my allergies are kickin' in!

I hope everyone has a lovely evening!
Trisha

No comments: