Monday, April 23, 2007

My First Entry

OK, here I go... I wrote in 'Diaries' when I was young, and 'Journals' when I got older, but with those you never think anyone will ever read them! So, now here I am ready to go, and I draw a blank on what to write. Let's try this...
As for family, we had a pretty rough day, I think my son woke up on the wrong side of the bed. But, we made it through! Tomorrow is a new day and he is finally down to sleep now. My daughter, luckily, was doing great today. And my husband came home with two ear infections. But, he managed to make dinner for all of us! I am sure lucky!
I didn't get a whole lot completed to day with my business or scrap booking. Just one step at a time. I have a list of things to accomplish and I am marking them off one at a time. I still have some work to complete tonight and yet here I am starting up a blog! LOL
Well, I'm trying to get my jewelry in a few stores online and 'brick and mortar' as they like to call them. So, I need to finish up my samples and head to bed. We have an early morning.

1 comment:

Kim said...

congrats!!!! once you get used to it you'll love it! just have fun with it!