Sunday, May 4, 2008

DESIGN TEAM SCRAPBOOK PAGES & PROJECTS

Here are just a few pages I've completed lately. Since I've been on the design team for Devine Memories I have not been working on one particular book. I kind of work on what every inspires me. I think that's how it should be. But, then I understand how everyone wants to work in "order of life's events", I just don't have the time nor the patience to work in the "order". So, the first page is from 4 years ago when my brother got married and Bryson was only 3 months old. Yes, that is right I was in a wedding, permanent wedding photos, in a dress in front of all my family and friends 3 months after I had a baby!


This page is from this past Christmas. Now do you see how I jump around!


This is one of my Design Team pages. I love the paper and embellishments they gave me. To capture the moment I tried to use a few pictures to tell the story. I just wish I had made a row of pictures instead of tilting them. Oh, well they are glued down now.
Another project for the Design Team using Rusty Pickle paper...now this was a challenge because I would have never pick this paper. So, I did my best at working with the products given to me. I love making mini books, it was just the paper that was challenging. I was suppose to make a 'vacation' book. So, when I saw the paper I thought adventure, tropical, the only thing is the only vacation we have been on that was tropical or adventurous was Hawaii and that was 5 years ago. The good thing is I have never scrapbooked the vacation!














So, if you are interested in any of the products used, just email me or visit Devine Memories the projects will be on display starting Tuesday.
All this talk of scrapbooking- makes me want to go create!!!!
Have a great Sunday!












No comments: