Saturday, June 16, 2007

I was on TV!!!

OK, very exciting news! I was on a local TV show called Sonoran Living Live! It is a very cool show, and I had a great time. I was very nervous, but the hostess Stephanie made me feel right at home. I definitely will not be going into TV for a living, but it was a lot of fun and a great experience.

I was able to show a few pieces from each of my collections.

You can check it out here: SonoranLiving

You will need to use the scroll bar below the video screen, scroll down to 6/14 and go to segment 6, I am after the financial guy.



I've added some great shopping links- these are great top 100 lists with lots of online resources and online shopping boutiques to check out. Most of the boutiques listed are Mommy owned or ran. So, help out the stay at home mom and be sure to look them over.



Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. It's really hot outside this weekend! It's suppose to hit 110 today! Ouch!

No comments: