Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Last Night I Joined the Chandler Art Guild!!!


I'm so excited to be apart of this group. It takes me back to college, just being in the mix of the art world is so exciting!!! I will be participating in my first ArtWalk ever!!! on Wednesday October 3rd. I can't wait!! And it is in my own backyard!

You can check out their website Chandler Art Guild and read up on all the great info. There is even a list of artist who belong and I am on that list!

I just love all media, but I will only show my jewelry work. There are two paintings I gave to my parents that I did when I was in college, guess where they are hanging...the Garage Walls!!! I think it is so funny. It is the first thing my parents see when they pull in. My dad found a great place to hang them. LOL!!!

I think I used some great techniques in them, but they are only worthy of the garage!!!

Better get going...It is so beautiful outside, I want to take advantage of it!

No comments: