Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's Been Awhile...

Well, I am so tired right now...I have had a pretty busy week. My son started his class this week. I just love watching him learn, my daughter started clapping for everyone, and we are on our last phase of our home remodel!!! Oh, and am going out of town this weekend with my mom and bringing the kids with me to visit Portland, Oregon for a few family celebrations!! Can't wait, but I hear the weather is still hot!

I have been waiting for my bracelet to get posted on Shefinds.com, for the OCRF fundraiser. Be sure to check out my bracelet - 20% of the bracelet will be donated to OCRF! You can go to Shefinds.com for the entire month of September to see great items that the designers are donating a % to OCRF! Check out OCRF's website for more information.

No comments: