Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Exciting News...and more to come!

Well, as you know I have been really promoting my Baby Addison Collection Bracelets, so they were reviewed yesterday on 'Mommies with Style'! I am so excited! If you haven't been to their blog you should really check it out. They do reviews on some really great products; and there is always funny things going on at the message board!

I was also reviewed on MySweetConnection.com The review is under the Sweet Shop, Real Gem Jewelers - Spot Light! This website is affiliated with our local news channel 3. It's a really cute website and they too have a great message board.

I hope everyone had a great Mother's day I spent the day at my parents house with the family. We took our daughter into the pool for the first time. She didn't even mind the cold water. It was about 102 or so down here over the weekend, but the pool was still on the cool side.

Have a great week! Check back for more great goodies. Don't forget we are running a special this month 10% off your total order! Just stop by the boutique www.BGBJewelry.com and enter the code May10 at check out.

To celebrate the review I am giving the first person to email me at beautifulgarden@cox.net a Sweet Pea Baby Addison Bracelet! Just email me with your size 4.0-6.5, name, address, and phone number. I will send it out Thursday. I will post the winner tomorrow- Wednesday. Check back to see who the lucky winner will be!

1 comment:

AnnaLiza said...

those are nice bracelets! i love the names of them!