Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Not quite sure what is going on...

Well, viewing my blog- none of the pictures are coming through. Maybe it's just a today problem. I've been pretty busy with orders and scrapbooking! And it's really nice when you can put the two together. I recently made a picture book for a store to have on their counter for customers to look over when they want to order a mommy or little girl name bracelet. It turned out really neat! I'm hoping to make a few more.
I've been working on adding my mid summer line. Trying to come up with a new design for the Baby Addison Bracelet card. I'm very excited about the new necklaces I will be adding to the line. But that is about all I can tell you for now! I might just show you a sneak peek one of these days!
I have to go hit the gym tonight and yet I would rather stay in and do some scrapbooking. I picked up some new paper at the store today. Of course I was only going for the ribbon. And walked out with paper and embellishments! Ha, Ha!
I decided to change the look of the gift boxes for my jewelry business. I will have chocolate boxes with a chocolate and light blue striped ribbon. I real love the chocolate color! I don't have the pictures posted yet, but stop by next week and check them out.
Have a great week. I'm headed to make dinner, oh and fold clothes, and, and, and... Yes, I'm a real mom and wife and I run a business from home. Ha, Ha!

No comments: