Saturday, July 21, 2007

Just a little set back with my website....

OK- I have been working on a problem since Saturday, that is last Saturday! I for some reason can not access my website admin/login page to get in and change things around on my website. I have been wanting to run a summer clearance sale at my store, but because I can not get to anything it makes running business a little difficult. I have everyone working on it! Hopefully this does not continue for too much longer. So, for now I have listed my sale items on my http://www.BGBJewelry.Etsy.com. Just click on the picture above and it will take you there! Check it out, like I said you will not find these items on sale on my website. Be sure to read the details and email me with any questions. It's a great opportunity to start your Christmas shopping! All the items are from my website. Each piece was designed and created with quality materials!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: