Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Picture Frames...

Here they are...TAH, DAH!!!



Ok, I decided to post these puppies...


I have finished 4 so far...would like to complete 8 different styles. Still not sure if I want to do the savvy mommies show in September. Trying to figure out my best craft/boutique shows for this coming holiday season. If you know of any craft/boutique shows going on in Arizona, please email me at beautifulgarden@cox.net
Let me know what you think of the new frames. I decided to add them to my Etsy shop instead of my jewelry website. I am really enjoying that shop, especially with my own website problems still going on. Hopefully this will be the week it, we will be making our final decisions on what to do.
Hope everyone who entered the SOY contest is staying calm today! It's a big day! Can't wait to see the results! http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/
Make it a great day! Trisha


No comments: