Sunday, March 9, 2008

March April 2008 Issue of Bead Trends Magazine is out!


I just wanted to let everyone know that the new issue of Bead Trends Magazine is out in the stores. I have seen it at my local Michaels Craft Store. I don't have any pieces in this issue of the magazine, but it really is a well done magazine. I am a big supporter of them, and they are of me. I get so excited when they accept my jewelry for their mag! The photography is great, it really makes my work stand out. I currently have a piece in rotation on their website. It's really neat to see it somewhere other than my own website.
I will have 6 pieces in the May/June issue. I am very excited about that. And I have something really special in the works.
So, it's time for me to get working on some new pieces. I just purchased some great beads which have really inspired me to create! The kids are out back enjoying the warm weather, so the house is quiet.
Keep checking back at the website. I am adding new items all the time. Also, my clearance items are housed at the etsy location.
Enjoy your Sunday!
Trisha

No comments: