Friday, April 18, 2008

On a Break...

As you can see it has been awhile since my last post. I should be back in the swing of things next week.
I've had family and friends in town for the past week and today my son came down with a bug. So, to say the list it's been a little crazy around here.
I have a camera full of photos I can't wait to down load and scrapbook away with. This weekend the CK convention is in Mesa, Arizona. I won't be attending any of the activities, but it really gets my creative juices flowing...but I'm still trying to catch up on sleep from all the activities.
I also started working at a local women's clothing boutique called Melange Boutique. It opened it's doors this past weekend. I will be working on some Saturdays. I am so excited. The clothes are just beautiful and fun! If you live in the area you should stop by for a visit, you never know what you'll find!
I hope everyone has a great weekend. And I will start back up on the daily or so entries on Monday!

No comments: