Friday, July 11, 2008

Custom Bridal Jewelry












I wanted to share a custom Bridal Jewelry order I just completed. Actually the bride hasn't even received the order yet- It's hot off the press!
She contacted me after she saw one of my necklaces and earrings listed for sale on my website. She wanted to use different color beads and crystals. And after communicating via email on how long she wanted it, and how she was going to wear it you can see the finished product. The earrings are made to matched and are now available on my website.
It's that easy to do custom orders. Especially if you find something you like on my website, we can use it as a base, then just build and change as we go. You can view other examples of Bridal Jewelry Custom orders on my website, under Featured Brides
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I know I will- it's monsoon season down here and that means the temperature has dropped about 10 degrees!!! But, I still have to take my allergy medicine!

No comments: