Monday, October 27, 2008

Long week-

OK - I have to admit that after Blissfest I was pretty tired, but then at the last minute I decided to participate in the East Valley Art Guild Art Walk. I met some pretty amazing artists. I consider my jewelry business my hobby. I love to make jewelry, whether as a business or not, I would be making jewelry. It's just what I do...so when you met people who paint amazing pictures and when you talk to them and they can tell you all about them. It's pretty darn cool! I met a lovely couple that helped me with my lighting for the night. I do not have the postcard in front of me, but when I do I will give you all her info and you will need to stop by her site to look at her amazing paintings! And believe me they were such a friendly couple. It was great to meet them.
The Blissfest was a great event. I can't get over the cupcakes- the cake walk. So, I have decided to make cupcakes for my daughter's birthday. I want to make those really big ones! They were so gorgeous. I'm hoping to participate in the next blissfest. If you have a moment check out the blog about the event. They have even posted pictures of the event. If you look really closely you can see me in the first pic-
Better get going- very tired - we finished our closet overhaul.
Have a great Monday!

No comments: