Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Addison!

Here she is 1 year ago...Today my baby girl turns 2 years old! Looking back at these pictures you can see how much hair she has grown, how tall she has grown, how beautiful her smile has grown...she amazes me everyday...she is a joy to watch, the things she does, the things she says...for instance just yesterday she was sitting at the table eating yogurt and she had gotten some on her shirt sleeve and the chair. When I came over to wipe it up, she said, in her sweet little voice, 'why, why, why', which is usually what I say. Pretty funny! Maybe I can get it on video and post it. It was a pretty funny thing, especially when she was able to say it at the perfect moment. Now when I say it to her she repeats it and giggles!





Happy 2nd Birthday Addison!
Love, Mommy, Daddy, and Bryson








No comments: