Saturday, November 15, 2008

I joined We Love Etsy!

So, I joined this great new forum called 'We Love Etsy', you can view my page here. It's been a lot of fun searching around and see all the other amazing artists on there. It looks like a very active forum.
*******************************************************************
I also did my first listing on Ebay you can see it here .
*******************************************************************
And last but not least, last night I added a pair of earrings on my Etsy shop and within 20 mins they were bought up! Now is called being some where at the right moment, right time! Amazing!
Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful weekend. I am so motivated to get my new merchandise up on my website and Etsy. So, if you have time check back.

No comments: