Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Have you checked out the latest Bead Trends Magazine?

Hi All!
If you haven't seen the latest issue of Bead Trends Magazine- You should go pick one up soon! I have 6 pieces in there and they look so awesome!
I just found out I will have 6 pieces in the May/June 2008 issue! Very exciting!
It's such an exciting time for my business! I am putting in orders for beads, beads and more beads! I just love shopping for new beads and I can't help thinking about all the possibilities! I can't wait to get them in the mail. And I just found out one of my favorite bead stores is having a sale- so, on Sunday I will have to head down there to check out whats going on.

Better get going, my daughter is sleeping and my son is relaxing trying to get rid of his cold. So, now is the time to finish up some orders and get my submission off to Bead Trends.

Have a great Wednesday!
Trisha

No comments: