Friday, January 25, 2008

Spring/Summer 2008 Jewelry Collection






I've been pretty busy cleaning up my jewelry stock and getting ready for the new Spring/Summer 2008 Collection that is right around the corner from making its debut! These are just a few of the pieces. I'm very excited about the new line - I'm still working on pieces to add. I've also been working on adding new show dates to the 2008 year schedule. Check out the events page to stay updated.
If you haven't yet, this past week I added a new "featured bride". I love how here jewelry turned out. We really worked on customizing her pieces.
While designing and creating my new collection, I have found many things to stir up inspiration. It's amazing where it comes from...for me it will could be a color combination from a home decor magazine or just the thought of going on vacation can inspire a whole line. I love to go shopping for new beads- as soon as I get home I can't wait to dig in and start designing new pieces. I will be posting the new line on March 1st, and I will have my first show with the new line on February 15th.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.
~Trisha

No comments: