Friday, September 26, 2008

Custom Order - Featured Bridal Page

Here is one of my recent Custom Bridal Orders. The Bride had contacted me after browsing through the bridal pages, not quite finding what she wanted. But, she knew it was there somewhere. So, I designed this piece and she choose earrings, and we designed a bracelet to match.

Bridal Bracelet Style # 64BB



The bride choose custom pearl color for her bridesmaids earrings and necklaces. She choose Swarovski Color 'Powder Almond' for the pearl color. And we also used smaller pearls in the necklace.

Bridal Earrings Style # E221B07 & Bridal Necklace Style # N204B07






This is a perfect example of custom orders. I love to mix and match bridal pieces from the collection. By just changing out the color of the pearls, it gave the necklace a completely different look. You must remember that I offer the 5 stock colors, but Swarovski offers so many pearls and crystals, that the combinations possibilities are endless.
If you are interested in custom ordering/ designing something for your up coming special occasion, holiday gifts, birthday gifts. Please contact me at customdesigns@BGBJewelry.com
I will be posting these photos to my 'Featured Brides' page on my website. So, check there for more examples of custom designs.
Have a great evening! Trisha