Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Etsy Community

I sent the evening on an Etsy Lab. It was so awesome! I have never done anything like that before. A gal named Michelle was the hosting admin. She was awesome! She worked so hard, she was out of New York and it was late there, along with the fact she did not take a break. She was still going when I signed off. And the whole community, the people who were in the Etsy Lab, kept it light and fun. I really appreciate the advice and the encouragement that I received from everyone in there. I did some changes to my site over there. I still need to work on my photos.
I'm not sure if anyone has noticed on my website, The Beautiful Garden Boutique, I took out some items that had really bad photos. I have even tried to retake the photos or do some updated editing.

Well it's getting late and I have a lot still to do. I am making my Father's day cards, and I am working on my entry for Devine Memories Design Team.

Have a great evening! Trisha ;)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yea! You are awesome, and your jewelry is *amazing*! I love the critique sessions too- everyone is fun 'n' friendly. You come back soon now, y'hear?

love, michelle