Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Quiet Early Morning Hours

I just love waking up early in the morning when the sun is just coming up, the house is quiet and you can hear the birds chirping from every room in the house. I just poured myself a cup of coffee and thought I would start digging into my Devine Memories Design Team Contest entry. I have been working on it a little bit each night. Just a few more steps and I will have it completed. I will post pictures after I get it back.
If you live in the area and would like to be on their design team here is a link to the criteria. There a lot of benefits and it sounds like even more exciting details to come for this next session. So, if you enjoy scrap booking and would like to share your creative pieces, start working on your entries today! They are do in July 1st.

I also want to forward the announcement about there Holiday Edition of Creativity in Bloom. Read the details below. I had stopped by the store when the spring edition was going on and it looked like a lot of fun. I was kicking myself that I did not sign up for the fun filled weekend.

Creativity In Bloom-Holiday Edition
Grab your friends and come join us at Devine Memories for a fun filled day of creativity, laughter, and friends. Friday September 5th (6-9pm)-Saturday September 6th (10am-10pm)Get a jump start on the holidays with classes taught by
4 classes and one mini class with wonderful Winter Holiday themes!
Class fee is $185 for all 5 classes-includes
Catered Lunch
A meet and greet with special artist vendor tables
Goodies galore
Free goodie bags and prizes
Special discounts through out the store
And more.
Registration runs June 2nd-August 20th Seating is limited
Payment plan available. Call the store today and reserve your space 480-813-2093
email any questions to dmadmin@devinememories.net

No comments: