Monday, June 9, 2008

Gifts for Dad


So, gas prices are up so high, I was trying to think of ways to save on driving. As it is, I don't drive too much but again, when gas prices start to go up everything else seems to follow. So, knowing that Father's day is next weekend I decided to go online and see what I could order and just have delivered. I was checking out Banana Republic, JCrew, Gap, and of course the Sunday paper ads. But, how many polo shirts and shorts can one have? I was looking over at Etsy, and the feature seller is someone who makes soap. I thought about getting him something unexpected, something he would have never thought to buy himself. He did get me a few hours at the spa, which I enjoyed very much! So, the least I could do is think outside the box.

So, I have a few ideas for him, and a few unexpected which obviously I can't reveal on here.
Good luck with all your Father's Day Shopping needs. Keep checking back, each day this week I will add new gift ideas.
Be sure to check out my website The Beautiful Garden Boutique. I am still adding items to the clearance section and new jewelry pieces to the current collections. I can't wait to jump in and start creating new pieces.
Have a great Monday!- Trisha

No comments: