Friday, February 15, 2008

Jewelry Board #1 Melissa Sweet Dress & Matching Jewelry

I found this beautiful Melissa Sweet Dress on The Knot, and I decided to match up some pieces from my Bridal Collection. The embroidered detail of the dress matches up perfect with the filigree caps on the pearls and the flower spacers, giving the necklace added detail. Click here to view details of the necklace style # N219B08. The cluster earrings are made with different size pearls and sparkling crystals. Another style would be a matching dangle earring with a lot of sparkle. Don't forget you can get complete details of the dress at The Knot. I know how hard it is to visualize jewelry with an outfit. So I'm hoping this added feature will help you pick out the right jewelry pieces for your outfits or bridal attire.

As always thank you for stopping by!
-Smiles!

No comments: