Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Little Girl is Growing Up

I can't believe we just bought my daughter her own full size bed! We moved out the changing table and crib, along with all the cute pottery barn bedding- bumper, skirt and matching sheets! I can't believe it! She just won't sleep in her crib at night. So the only solution was to get her a big person bed, which I don't even think she understands that she is in a big person bed. My son on the other hand thinks it's the neatest thing ever! We would have gotten her a twin but she has my antique bedroom set, and I am determined to finish cleaning and painting the bed part and get it up into her room. It's a very shabby chic room. Now all I need to do is get my good friend Kelly to make a beautiful quilt with matching pillow shams. Just one project at time.

So, now I am off to work on the new collections. It's a really nice day I think I might sit outside and work on the computer.

Enjoy your Sunday!
-Smiles from Trisha

No comments: