Friday, February 1, 2008

Make Over Show

So, I was going through the paper from today or maybe it was yesterday, anyways I like to read the local paper and the 'Yes' section in the Friday paper, I like to think it keeps me up on the happenings around town. Well I came across this article that was announcing a Make Over Contest, where they are picking 2 women from the valley to receive complete make overs worth close to $30,000!!! OK- so I continued to read, and it says you have to be at least 28 years of age and need to lose 10-25 pounds plus. And be very motivated. They would track my progress over 13 weeks or 3 months. So, I thought, I'M IN!!! I would love a total make over, and since I am having a tough time loosing my baby weight from my 15 month old! I thought this would be great! So, I have decided to enter this contest- I will be there with countless other women who feel they are in need for a total make over! I'm motivated- my husband and I joined our local gym the day after Christmas and we have been going 2-3-4 days a week! Here are a few links if you live in the area and would be interested in dedicating 3 months to a total make over- they do say it is not for an extreme make over- you will need to read through everything to get all the details. http://www.arizonaspagirls.com/ and http://www.thebeautyshow.com/
Maybe I'll see you in line!
Good luck to you!
Trisha

No comments: